Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hybrid Theory


Photographed By Fohnjang Ghebdinga

I'm trying to figure this bag out. It's a cross between an attaché case, and the bags carried by security guards, right? No? Are they one and the same thing? Or is the latter usually more metal-ly?

Despite the pondering and wondering, I do like it [briefcases always give off a vibe that you have some really important place to attend] - [I'm using square brackets because they give off a vibe that you're writing something really important], especially the details in gold on every angle. Sophie Hulme, hit the nail right on the head with this one. With her miniature dinosaur accessories, too.

3 comments:

  1. That is so true. It's like glasses give a vibe of intelligence and intensity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is kind of cool! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lately I've been liking briefcases, too! Maybe law school has finally gotten to me.. but I do agree they look a bit "security guard!" :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete