Friday, September 16, 2016

Kimberly Patterson

Photo Courtesy Of Kimberly Patterson 

WHERE WERE YOU BORN AND RAISED AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE NOW?
I was born and raised in Kingston, Jamaica and I am still residing there today.

WHAT WERE YOUR CHILDHOOD DREAMS?
To become successful in everything I put my mind to while keeping God at the center of it all. As I grew up my dreams kept changing but so far so good in term of success. I love where I am in life at this point.

WHY ACTING?
Growing up with a sister exactly one year younger than me, we had a wild imagination that we would play out through acting. I am currently a makeup artist so I have always been behind the scenes of films. I saw the opportunity to pursue acting and I grabbed it.

WHAT IS YOUR TRAINING?
I have no training whatsoever in acting. However, I'm an adventurous person who is willing to try new things.

WHAT IS YOUR PROCESS?
My process is to be myself and be fearless. You can never go wrong if you remain humble and only change for the better.

WHO DO YOU PLAY IN “KING OF THE DANCEHALL” AND HOW IS THE CHARACTER DIFFERENT FROM YOU?
I play Maya in the film. She is the Jamaican love interest of Tarzan (Nick Cannon) who shows him how to survive and fit into the dancehall environment. Maya is way more fearless and rebellious than I am. I do identify will her and her strong morals though.

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR LEISURE AND PLEASURE?
Well I do live in Jamaica so there is always something to do. Whether relax at home, hang out with my friends, relax on the beach or once in a while spend a weekend at an all inclusive on the north coast.

AND HAIRDRESSING?
Well, I am very clueless about my hair! But I can definitely tell you what you need to know about makeup.

WHAT’S YOUR BEAUTY ROUTINE?
One special and very important makeup tip is to ensure that you remove your full makeup at nights and moisturize before going to bed. An important tip for hair is before using a hot product in your hair, use a heat protectant and your hair will remain healthy and strong.

WHAT IS A FUN FACT THAT PEOPLE MIGHT NOT BE AWARE OF?
Fun Fact: I am an extremly goofy person who loves to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment