Wednesday, April 11, 2018

The Poet


Photo Courtesy Of Greta Bellamacina

Greta Bellamacima thinks her style changes depending on what she's working on. She just played the lead in a film called "The Last Birthday" which is set in the 18th century. She kind of became obsessed with that Victoria era.

"My whole aesthetic is super emotional, if it makes me feel something then I will find a way to live through it. I've always been quite eccentric with the way I dress," says Bellamacina and continues, "I like clothes to have a slightly theatrical edge to them."

Bellamacina loves Simone Rocha for its playful take on romance, also Shrimps by Hannah Weiland and Vampires Wife. She just got back from L.A. and had to buy an extra suitcase to take back all the amazing vintage she bought out there, explaining "I often buy dresses in hope to put them in a film or something I am making at that time."

No comments:

Post a Comment