Sunday, October 10, 2010

La Pâtisserie

Photographed By Ellinor Forje

16 comments:

  1. They all look so delightful! Too intricate and beautiful to be eaten by greedy mouths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm wow... i want berries and chocolate now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comments at my blog,
    haha yeah Peanutbutter and fairytales ^^
    Just had to come up with some ideas and then out of the blue I had a blog haha :)

    Love the pics, just wanna eat them jummie.

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. uuummmmmm, chocolate....it looks nice!!!


    LA MONA SE VISTE DE SEDA
    www.lamonasevistedeseda.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for your comment on my blog. This post make me hungry :) Yum....yum...

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks soo yummy ! it makes me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey ellinor,

    visit your blog..
    ouhh this is sooo yummy..
    i love eating this...

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fourth and fifth pictures look incredibly scrumptious!! They make me miss my days in Paris. Now I'm craving macarons from Gerard Mulot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yummy!!!! U made my starve in a good way. coa now i'll go and cook something tasty =)

    tHNnx for visiting my blog =)

    how did u find me btw? i'm still a newbie for blogworld =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. (o_O)OOOOH! 'Marie Antoinette' movie flashbacks! I loved the rasberry tarte pie,with the macaroons

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHHHHHH@@@ I WANT IT ALLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!! LOOKS AMAZING !!!

    FOR MORE NUMMY YUMMY FOODS:

    http://yeyoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete