Tuesday, October 18, 2011

We Used To Go To Flea Markets And Things


Photographed By Ellinor Forje

I've recently come to discover that some of the best dressers on this planet hang out at the flea markets. That is complete BS, okay? I've known for years. But, I've never come prepared for those Kodak moments.

Everytime, I venture out to said venues, I always end up saying (or thinking) something like, "She looks exactly like Lisa Bonet!" - followed by, "Dang, where's my camera?". Then I end up cursing the day for having left my Fuji at home.
 
Silly Rabbit, don't you own an iPhone?

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for comment!

    *;*

    Kisses from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her chunky scarf and her adorable smile. Great shot!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2681061/blondehaus

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like her hair Brilliant photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot, she looks amazing!*
    Thanks for your lovely comment doll!*

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank for your comment. I think your blog is cool :) Fleamarkets is the best, right!?

    http://a-norwegian-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haaa!!! I do the same thing. I forget that my android can produce some pretty hot pics ;-)

    www.fashionpad.blogspot.com

    Twitter - @fashionpad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! We have a cool flea market here in San Francisco, :) Thank you for stopping by my blog. My dress is from Asos.com

    From: Art A La Rue

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello lovely! just wanted to say thank u, becouse tomorow is my blog b -day, the first one, and I was looking at old posts, u were the first person that left comment on my blog, thank u doll! And I also love Flea Markets!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete